A few weeks back, Accepting Awesome was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much! 🙂 I really appreciate you taking the time to read my blog!
Here are my answers to Accepting Awesome’s questions
- What motivates you to write your blog? I love writing and decided it would be nice to share it with other people. I first started reading other people’s blogs and loved the reaffirmation that I got that I am not alone in my struggles. I hope that others might be able to take away the same message from reading my blog.
- What are your three most favorite things in the world?
- My Family and friends
- Learning about new places and things
- Reading and Writing
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about and what would it be called? This is a good one! One of my life goals is to write a book, I am just not sure about what yet. I’ll have to get back to you on that one 🙂
- What comic book character most closely represents you and your life and why? Oh Geez, Im not really familiar with comic book characters, sorry!
- Who, in your opinion, is the most inspirational person ever to live and why? There are so many inspirational people that it’s tough to pick just one. I find anyone that has the strength to change what is not working for them in order to live a life that makes them happy, to be truly inspiring.
- What is the greatest challenge that you have ever undertaken? The greatest challenge would have to be dealing with depression and anxiety. It’s making me a stronger and more compassionate person though, and I am learning a lot about myself in the process, so I cant say it’s all bad.
- What brings you peace? Meditating. Whenever I actually sit myself down and do it, I am fascinated by the way it makes me feel afterwards.
- What memory, event or achievement gives you the greatest sense of achievement? Getting published in my university newspaper. I know it might seem silly, but I felt so accomplished seeing my name on the front page with the title “freelance writer.” It gave me the confidence to describe myself as a writer.
9. If you were not called by your own name, what would you want to be called and why? Any affectionate nickname would be fine with me 🙂
Here are the rules to the Liebster Award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
- Answer the 10 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 blogs and create 10 questions for your nominees.
Here are my 10 nominees:
My 10 Questions for the Nominees:
- If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Out of all of the things you’ve done, what are you most proud of?
- If you could accomplish only one more thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who do you admire the most and why?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
- Name three things you like about yourself?
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging?