I was recently nominated by Christine Blackwell for the Versatile Blogger Award and I could not be more excited. I am very happy to accept this award and am looking forward to continue blogging. Thank you Christine for the kind gesture! 🙂
The rules to accept the Award are the following:
- Display the award certificate on your blog.
- Make a post announcing your nomination and include a link to your nominator.
- Nominate 15 deserving bloggers and notify them by leaving them a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven Interesting Things About Me:
(Not really that interesting but they will have to do :))
- Ever since coming back from China, I’ve been obsessed with neon colors.
- I am addicted to self help books.
- I am going on grand tour of Europe next summer!
- I love trying traditional foods from different cultures.
- I cannot parallel park for the life of me.
- My favorite movie is  Days of Summer.
- I love, love, love autumn.
Here are the 15 amazing bloggers I’ve nominated:
- The Bottom of a Bottle
- Pearls of Perception
- Living Minimalist
- My so Insta life
- Bucket List Publications
- Ben’s Bitter Blog
- Lucy’s Football
- Project Light to Life
- Bright Moments Catcher
- joyful cacophony